What are Smart Homes?
A smart home is a convenient home setup where appliances and devices can be automatically controlled remotely from any internet-connected place in the world using a mobile or other networked device. A smart home has its devices interconnected through the internet, and the user can control functions such as security access to the home, temperature, lighting and home theater. This is also known as "home automation" and "smart building."
Advantages of having a Smart Home :
• Managing all of your home devices from one place
• Flexibility for new devices and appliances
• Maximizing home security
• Remote control of home functions
• Increased energy efficiency
• Improved appliance functionality
• Home management insights